I am SO very excited to launch my all inclusive StoryBook Competition.
How would you like to win your very own Storybook portrait session for up to four siblings valued at over $1600?
The prize consists of a 1 hour portrait session PLUS Storybook Package #3!
Storybook sessions are creative, imaginative sessions which aim to bring the essence of childhood and imagination to life.
Well here is your chance BUT…there are a few steps to go through AND you will need to use your imagination too!
STEP 1: Email me a snapshot photo of your child/ren to email@example.com (please put COMPETITION as your email subject).
You will also need to tell me, in 25 words or less your most creative idea you would like to see bought to life by myself and my camera.
STEP 2: VOTING BEGINS! Once I have all the entries I will collate them into a collage with each snapshot image numbered. You will need to ask all friends and family to vote (once only) for your number – you can use Facebook, Twitter and Email to summon everyone you know to vote for you!! The competition will be won by public vote.
OK, your email entries are due by 8pm, FRIDAY 18th MAY!! So get moving!!
Voting will commence on MONDAY 21st MAY and close on SUNDAY 27th MAY.
OK, there are some T&C’s so please familiarise yourself with them.
1. Session will take place on location in and around Werribee, Melbourne and will need to take place before December 31st 2012.
2. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Competition is for immediate siblings and their parents only.
4. It is part of the competition entry that you agree for all submitted images to be used for online promotional purposes to do with this competition. Your image will be required to be displayed on this blog for voting purposes.
5. Winners must adhere to regular Chrissy Torney portrait session T&C’s and a signed Model Agreement will be required to commence the session.
6. Friends and Family may only vote once and the photographers decision will be final.
7. One image per family may be entered.
SO, so there you go…let me turn YOUR little people, into the stars of their own Storybook Portraits!
I look forward to seeing your entries!!